CASSIA HILL RESORT
Terms & Conditions
- All prices & rates are in US dollars.
- 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge will be applied to accommodations only.
- 12.5% GST will be added to all other services including meals, drinks, tours, transfers, spa treatments, etc.
- We invite you to fill in the contact form on any page and provide us with as much information as possible so that we can get back to you as quickly as possible with complete information.
- Keep in mind that the more information you give us the better we can respond to your request.
- Once you confirm a suggested itinerary, we will provide you with a link to our booking engine, where you will be able to make online payment. Please know that your information will be kept confidential at all times- this is our commitment to you.Once payment is received you can expect to receive an email confirmation of your booking.
- Payments can be made by either Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. We do not accept AMEX cards.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking, if stay is less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- If booking more than 30 days prior to arrival a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance becomes due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If you prefer to make your deposit by bank wire transfer, we can send you the required information for this.
- Since we are holding rooms and other services for you, we need to have all deposits or payments in full, in our office prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation of reservations in part or whole must be received in writing.
- More than 60 days prior to arrival date = FULL refund, less a $100US processing fee.
- 30 to 60 days prior to arrival will result in a 50% refund, less a $100US processing fee.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival date will result in no refund. "No Shows" will not warrant a refund of any kind.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that all clients purchase "Trip Cancellation Insurance" (see next section) in order to cover a possible cancellation of 90 days or less of confirming an itinerary.
- Cassia Hill Resort cannot be held responsible or liable for trip cancellations or altered itineraries due to reasons out of our control. Such as acts of God, including but not limited to heavy rains, flooding, storms, hurricanes or any other natural occurrence. Whenever possible a credit valid for one year will be given. And in the event of a tour cancellation another available tour will be substituted when possible.
- Cassia Hill Resort is not responsible for refunding any portions of unused services. This includes travel arrangements that are either cancelled or postponed due to improper, inadequate or expired travel documents for either yourself or anyone in your travel party, or which is cancelled for your own reasons.
- Please note in relation to Travel Insurance: It is recommended to purchase Trip insurance within 7 days of purchasing your vacation in order to cover pre-existing medical conditions. In the event of Tropical Storms/ Hurricanes, insurance must be purchased 24 hours prior to a storm being named.
- If you are concerned about financial loss due to possible late cancellation, we highly recommend that you buy travel insurance. We do not sell travel insurance but we do recommend Travel Guard- Phone (800) 826-1300, or visit their website at www.travelguard.com
- Note that trip insurance has to be booked within 7 days of purchasing the trip in order to cover pre-existing medical conditions.
Guarantee of Participation
- Guaranteed participation on any Cassia Hill Resort Tours cannot be made in advance for any person even if you have made a reservation and/or have made a deposit or have made payment in full for any activity. Our Tour Supplier and guides have the right to refuse participation of any person at any time for any reason due to their concern that the person’s fitness or actions might put that person, or others, in harm’s way. All decisions are final and not arbitrated. Our concern for your safety is our primary mandate. Alternative activities will be recommended or if you prefer, payments made will be refunded in full if they feel that it would be better for your safety if you did not participate on a specific trip.
- These are all set many months in advance and we reserve the right to adjust these for any reason, though we will obviously do our best to avoid this. We cannot be responsible for any loss, costs or damages as a result of these changes.